- visitors to TDNA` website tdnaconsult.com (“Website”),
- end users of apps and sites operated by third parties using the TDNA’ Services (such visitors and end users collectively “Users”, each visitor and end user individually the “User”) and
- publisher and advertiser partners (“Partners”) that use our services (the “TDNA’ Services”).
What Personal Information We Collect
We collect information about the users of our site. User identities remain anonymous unless the User provides this information as a part of registration.
Users may use the Website without registering, but registration must occur in order to use any of the personalized services. Our site's registration form requires specific contact information:
- Full name,
- Name of company,
- Description of activity type,
- Company website details,
- Phone number.
Unique identifiers (such as IDs and passwords) are collected to verify the visitor's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
How We Use the Collected Information
Information from the use of our Website:
TDNA uses your personal data collected through our Website for administrating our Website and for statistical analysis of the usage of our Website. We will use this information to improve the attractiveness and usability of our Website and our content constantly and to identify technical issues in the provisioning of our web services.
Information from the use of our Services:
We use the information we collect strictly to the extent necessary in order to provide, maintain, protect and improve TDNA’ Services and to protect our Partners and Users, in particular for the following specific purposes:
- Serving Ads;
- Optimization of our Services. TDNA collects, stores and uses User information on a pseudonymous, no-name basis in order to maintain, protect and improve the TDNA’ Services;
- Quality and Fraud Control. TDNA uses certain personal information to monitor the quality of the TDNA’ Services and to detect and prevent fraudulent use. Hereby, TDNA also uses contracted third party services;
- Segmentation. We may use the information collected to evaluate Users’ interests and behavior on a pseudonymous, no-name basis in order to being able to deliver tailored content;
- Geo-Targeting, allowing TDNA and its Partners to serve ads based on Users’ location; and
- Frequency Capping, restricting the number of times a User is shown a particular ad.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Personal data we collect through our Services, may sometimes be relayed to external third parties on behalf of TDNA’ Partners, where it makes sense in the business of selling and delivering advertising. Such data is normally also included in reports provided to TDNA’ Partners in order to enable everyday monitoring of their advertising business. Such data is normally provided in aggregated form. TDNA shares the information collected via our TDNA’ Services in the following ways and only in accordance with the applicable data protection laws:
- Advertisers. We may report certain information on User activity to our advertisers, in order to provide the TDNA’ Services;
- Publishers. We may share information with our publishers in order to help them understand how Users are engaging with ads, and which kind of ads are published in their apps or web service;
- TDNA’ Affiliates. We may share your information with TDNA’ affiliates in order to be able to provide the TDNA’ Services;
- Auxiliary Service Providers. We may share certain of your information with third parties to facilitate our TDNA’ Services; information may in particular be shared with service providers in the fields of fraud prevention, error detection and content delivery networks;
- Changes in Corporate Structure. In the event TDNA is involved in any merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy or sale of assets, your information may be transferred as part of the transaction.
- Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent;
- Aggregated Data. TDNA strives to share only aggregated data collected through our platform so that the information normally cannot be associated with you or your specific device.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
TDNA attributes a great importance to the security of all personal information associated with its Users. We apply adequate security measures to protect against misuse, loss and alteration of personal information under our control. Though we cannot ensure or guarantee that misuse, loss or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
The Website may contain links to third-party Websites. These third-party sites are not endorsed by us, and we have no control over the content of those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and we do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Websites. Links to third-party Websites are performed at your own risk.
We do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. As a user, you acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
You may disable the cookie function on your browser or erase the contents in your cookies file. To do this, consult the help features in your browser and program manager. However, please bear in mind that doing this prevents the Website from recognizing you as a previous user of the Website.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to:
Trafficdna Asia Pte. Ltd
105 Cecil Street, Octagon, The Singapore (069534)
Attn: Legal Department
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 16, 2017